An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Monday 18 October 2010

Oxfam, Denim and Mariama

As I said here, an interesting project came about because of the photos I took at the Handmade Birmingham markets. I was asked by Mariama to take photos of her window display in collaboration with Oxfam Nottingham Boutique. I think the following photographs describe it better than my words . . .






Have a look at Mariama's website  - she does a variety of textiles in bold prints. I especially love her cushions and lavender bags.


I also have to say how impressed I was with the selection of vintage clothing on offer at Oxfam Nottingham Boutique and it didn't have the distinctive smell of a vintage shop! Huge hoorah! Whilst I was there I tried on a lovely 70's dress but sadly it was too big . . . I definitely will be going back though. If you're ever near it's certainly worth a look - and it's for charity too. Thumbs up all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment