An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Sunday 14 November 2010

Mike Oldfield - In Dulci Jubilo

You're probably going to hate me for this but I promise it's a one off until December (or late November . . .). Every year my group of friends and I go out for a Christmas dinner and this evening my housemate has been organising the invitations and I've been picking my three courses. This has resulted in an overly festive feeling and I had to share one of my favourite carols in my favourite version. Apologies in advance and feel free to be bah humbug etc . . . 





Come on who doesn't love a bit of recorder and electric guitar? ; )

Staying on subject, I really want to do a post about Christmas Jumpers (think Scandinavian knits) do you have one and care to share it? I know you do. Don't be shy email it to me at magpiesneststyle@gmail.com

I will of course be showing mine . . .

2 comments:

  1. I love recorder and electric guitar!! Is it worrying that Mike Oldfield's album 'Tubular Bells II' is still my favourite album of all time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not worrying at all! I thought you might appreciate this one being a recorder player and that. By the way loving the animal print combo on sockmyshoe : )

    ReplyDelete