An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Sunday 2 January 2011

The Tutu on NYE

Finally I get round to writing a blog post . . .


It's only one photo - more were taken but they weren't the most flattering . . . A while ago I tweeted and  facebooked about ordering a net petticoat/crinoline. I actually got it from amazon in the fancy dress section and it is huge! However this thick wool skirt manages to tame it down. So here you are, finally it's been worn on New Years Eve. The other thing worth getting excited about is the flower in my hair. It's from Forever 21 and cost me a fiver. It's perfect because it's on an Alice band so it stays put all night - Even when playing Twister. Yes I played Twister in a full net tutu . . . .

I Hope you all had a great New Years Eve and wishing everyone much happiness in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I LOVE the outfit!
    Happy new year to you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a lot of fun to wear. Enjoyed your macaron/ nail polish post today : )

    Happy New Year too - Hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :)
    I'm glad you liked the post.
    Thanks for your comment on the one about plastic bags. I've replied to you http://lovefromeden.blogspot.com/2011/01/italy-banning-plastic-bags.html
    :) x

    ReplyDelete