An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Sunday 25 July 2010

They Only Come Out at Night

Yes a title pinched from a Smashing Pumpkins song but quite fitting for this post set in the night time. I went to Bristol for the weekend - I love Bristol and was expecting to see some stylish creatures out and about. I saw some but not many  - here are those I plucked up the courage to ask to photograph . . . 

Steve and Mark, two handsome chaps groomed to perfection. Mark was very interesting to speak to about his views on fashion. I would love to interview him properly, watch this space perhaps?


Amy Vickery, the only stylish lady I saw that night. Less is definitely more ladies! The dress is pleated and hangs beautifully. It had a black ribbon hanging down the back which I wish I photographed. Sorry for the photographic compostion - I'm no photographer and I had drunk one too many Kir Royales at this point . . .


Lastly my outfit of the night for which I wanted to show my favourite tights. Obviously these are inspired/copied (depending on how you look at it) by the Chanel two tone tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment