An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Saturday 7 August 2010

Heels



I have a pair of beautiful gold shoes. One problem - they make my feet numb. The result is that I have given myself a heel height rule. I will not buy a shoe with heels higher than 4 inches (unless there is a platform of course). I have a theory that if you have larger feet it is easier to wear high heels because the angle of the foot is less extreme than if you had smaller feet. You follow me?

I love wearing heels but beyond detest kitten heels . . .  bleugh. However because of my recent 'ruling' I have been exploring other options. Office have some great options and always have something away from 'on trend' pieces. These are the ones I have my eye on . . .  

The first is very much like a 1960's shoe with the block heel. Very Chanel or Ferragamo don't you think?
The second reminds me of a 1920's shoe. I prefer it in black myself.

So there you have it a little look at little heels. Do you have a heel height limit? What is your ideal heel height? Vote in the latest poll! 


Now I have just uploaded the picture of my gold heels. I love them I really do. Maybe I'll just wear them for going out for dinner. No standing just sitting . . . .  haha

2 comments:

  1. Personally I say no to heels period. Can't stand (no pun intended) caging my feet up in any kind of shoe type thing, let alone the crippling kind. Think they look amazing but would rather bung my bare feet on any day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I actually saw a guy wearing feet shaped trainers recently. Portobello infact

    ReplyDelete