An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Monday 23 August 2010

Street Style 2


I am a sucker for a peep toe and I love these cut out shoe boots. The loose fitting blouse tucked into the skirt provides an elegant silhouette. I didn't catch her name or clothes details as I was dressed as a bee and having too much fun (if you think I'm joking look at Danger Mouse and She-Ra from the rest of the party in the background). I'm trying to get better at providing some Brummy street style on the blog but I am rather shy and concerned people might think I'm some weirdo . . . I'm getting over that though . . . .

So then lady with the pretty shoes. If you do check in on the blog and want to leave the outfit details then that would be super. Thank you for letting me take the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment