An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Monday 16 August 2010

"These are a few of my favourite things . . ."

Two of my favourite things were actually presents from close friends. I've had them for years but I still love them.


Vivienne Westwood silver orb pendant.



My gold coin purse is what I down size to when I'm going out. It has been badly abused over the years being stuffed with money, cards etc. as I'm always lazy about moving my money back into my big purse so it tends to build up. However, when it's not being used it sits at home in my trinket tray.


Lastly, my new addition is my snake bangle which I found in a charity shop for £2. I have rarely gone a day without wearing it since I bought it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment