An eclectic mix of interesting finds . . . clothes: style: food: baking: crafting: sewing: music . . .

Saturday 14 August 2010

Philip Glass and Trippy Animation

As I've said before, I enjoy the music of Philip Glass. Since I'm having a crazy and wild night in on a Saturday, I decided to google 'Philip Glass animation' . I once saw a ballet to some of his music so I was sure I would find something. Lo and behold I found such a gem! Did you know he composed this piece of music, specifically for a Sesame Street animation on shapes in 1979?? So cool.




This in turn led me to find this really trippy animation for kids on the alphabet . . . man to be a kid in the 70's.



This blog is rapidly becoming less and less to do with style and more and more random . . .

For kicks and more psychedelic images search for kaleidoscope in google images or just look here. I used to love my kaeidoscopes when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment